Docustudio is Digabit’s desktop publisher application. It allows users to transform static technical content into dynamic and interactive parts pages. In order to begin publishing interactive parts pages to a Documoto site, users must have Docustudio downloaded on their computer. Below are the instructions for this process.
Prerequisite Software and HardwareYou will need the software installations listed below in order to run Docustudio in a fully functional environment.
- Java 8 or Higher
- Adobe AIR version 4.0 or Higher
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.xx (not X) or Adobe Reader XI
- Windows XP or Higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or Higher
- Screen Resolution of 1280 x 1024
- For creating and manipulating 3D content, you will need the appropriate CAD plugins. Check with a Services representative for details.
- (Optional) Filezilla or other SFTP client for file transfers outside of Docustudio.
- Open the following URL
- Follow download instructions.
- Once download has been completed you can open Docustudio from your desktop. The icon looks like this:
- The application will open and you will see the login window. Enter your username, password, server that you would like to publish to (demo or production) and choose the language you would like to view the Docustudio application text in.