Accessing Related Media and Comments
In order to fully utilize the Documoto software, users should be aware when there is additional part information, related media or comments associated to parts. Below are instructions on how to access related media and comments in books, chapters and parts catalog pages. Media and comments can be related to both interactive pages, chapters and books as well as individual parts.
Viewing Related Media Associated to a Part
- Click on the related media icon to open the ‘Related Media’ window.
- The ‘Related To’ window will open.
- From here, you may click on the related media in the “Related To Part” section to open and view the media in a separate window.
- To go back to the interactive page, click the [x] in the right corner of the ‘Related To’ window.
Viewing Comments Associated to a Part
- Click on the active comments icon in the parts list or hotpoint menu to open the 'Comments' window.
- If there is more than one comment they will be listed on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the comment you wish to view. The active comment should now appear to be highlighted.
- To go back to the interactive page, click the [x] in the right corner of the ‘Comments’ window.
Viewing Related Media or Comments Associated to Pages, Chapters or Books
- When viewing parts books, chapters, pages or static media pages you can find the related media and comments on the top right of the Documoto media window they are related to.
- Use the drop-down menus to view the related items and comments.