How to Use Import in the Shopping Cart
- To begin, you must have the exported XLS order spreadsheet from your ERP system available on your desktop.
- Next, log in to Documoto.
- Click on the ‘Cart’ tab to open the shopping cart.
- Select the ‘Import’ button in shopping cart editing tool bar.
- Click ‘Browse’ next to the ‘Select File’ field to find your XLS order document on your desktop.
- Select your customized import format from the ‘Select Format’ table.
- Click ‘Import’ to complete your shopping cart import.
Shopping Cart Import Errors
Some common errors include:
- Unknown partNUmber/supplier combination: The combination of the part number and supplier code in your spreadsheet does not match Documoto’s part records.
- Invalid supplier key found in column: Your supplier key has not been mapped correctly by the Documoto tenant administrator.
- Non-numeric quantity found in column: One of the quantities listed in your spreadsheet is not a number.