How to View Order Status
How To View Order Status in the Order Management Module
This article describes how to view the status of a previously created order using Documoto’s Order Management module. Your organization must have Order Management enabled in order to follow this procedure.
- Log in to Documoto using the credentials you used when you placed the original order. You’ll see the main Documoto interface.
- Click on the Orders tab at the top right of the window, as shown below.
- You will see the main Order Management window, where you can create a new order, see a list of recently placed orders, and search your order history. Depending on your user role and permissions, you may be able to see only the orders you have placed, or orders from everyone in your organization.
- Check the order history list on the left side of the window to see if the order you are seeking is displayed. If so, the leftmost column will display the order status. (Note: Order Status values are customized by organization, so you may see different values than the examples shown.)
- If you do not see the order you are searching for, you can expand the list of orders using the drop-down list at the upper right of the order history list (select a value from 5 to 50). If you do not see the desired order in the list, proceed to the next step.
- Begin typing search criteria into any of the fields in the search filter box in the right column. The orders displayed in the list will dynamically change as you are typing to only show orders that match your search criteria. You may enter a whole or partial order number; however, partial numbers must begin with the initial digits of the order number. Click in the “From Date” or “To Date” field and a calendar pop-up window will prompt you to select a date. You may enter only a “from” or “to” date, or both to select a date range.
- Once you have found the order you are searching for, click the row in the history list to open a tab that shows details of that purchase order. Check the details and contents of the parts list to verify that you have found the correct order. Order status is shown at the top of the purchase order form, in addition to the “Status” column in the order history list.
- To see a history of order status changes, click the View Order History button at the top right. A pop-up window will appear and show the date of each status change, the status as of that date, and the user name of the individual who initiated the status change. An example order history window is shown here.
Current System Status