Applies to:All Documoto Users
- Google Chrome (all versions)
- Safari (all versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (all versions)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (all versions)
- Microsoft Edge (all versions)
Issue:Users accessing Documoto are getting kicked out of the system and being forced to log back in. This can be a significant problem for Users who access data in Documoto via public URLs, as they may be forced to contact an Admin to log them back in.
This can happen when…
- A User tries to refresh Documoto using their browser’s native refresh option (see image below).
- A User tries to click on a print job in the Job Manager and they don’t have pop-ups enabled (see image below).
- Do not use the native refresh button in Documoto.
- Make sure your browser settings are configured to allow pop ups for https://documoto.digabit.com. Please see the help links below for your browser.
Microsoft Edge and Safari do not currently offer pop up blocker exceptions. Please speak with your internal IT department regarding your company policies on web browser settings.