The Documoto 2016.5 Release will be available in June 2016.
This release delivers ongoing improvements to our core Documoto platform and further enhancements to order management. A new feature - the ability to "bulk insert" a page to edit your media's table of contents is now available. We also delivered a number of defect fixes and enhancements, listed in the attached document.
- Defect fixes. The full list of defect fixes for 2016.5 is at the end of these release notes. Some key highlights include:
- Searching on serial number tags was not working
- Improved job manager query performance
- Compound word searches weren’t working in PDFs
- Camel Case tag values weren’t searchable in library
- Ability to enter ‘no price’ for a part
- Send an RFQ with an empty parts list
- Reporting IP address for Documobile users
- Order Management improvements. Continuing our iterative for order management, we added:
- Auto-populated order forms based on user, org, and tenant tags
- Org email addresses no longer being inherited by the tenant
- Storefront Automation API upgrades
Download the attached release notes for details on what's new and what has been fixed in the 2016.5 release of Documoto.