In order to be able to take media into the ‘Offline Shelf’ in Documobile, or to add media to a Docuview library, the media items must enabled for offline use.
- Login to Documoto using your username and password.
- Click the ‘Admin’ drop-down and select ‘Publisher.’
- Open the ‘Media Manager’ by selecting it from the ‘Management’ section of the left navigation pane.
- Use the ‘Media Manager’ filtering options to find the media you want to enable for offline use.
- Double click the media, or click it to highlight the media and select the ‘Open’ button to open the ‘Media Properties’ panel.
- In the ‘Media Properties’ panel check off the ‘Offline Enabled?’ check box.
- Using your organization’s offline media standards, add an expiration date to the media item.
- Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the ‘Media Properties’ panel to save the offline settings to the media.